“Impress Silicon Valley with your inventions!”
The first Silicon Valley International Invention Festival (SVIIF) is created to publicize state-of-the-art inventions around the world and provide a unique opportunity for inventors to not only commercialize their inventions but also cultivate the American market at the heart of the inventions, Silicon Valley.
■ Why Participate in SVIIF?
Your participation offers you an exceptional opportunity to interact directly with businessmen and representatives of well-known industrial companies and corporations from the land of innovations, Santa Clara. Your participation provides you a golden opportunity to:
- network with representatives of well-known companies
- participate in various seminars, presentations and panel discussions
- get to know creative minds from all over the world
- visit representatives from industry and manufacturers
- make concrete deals during the festival
- gain international recognition from radio, television and print media
- win special wards of high-ranking international organizations
- establish partnerships with inventor associations from all over the world
■ Date : July 2 – 4, 2018
■ Venue : Hall A & B, Santa Clara Convention Center
■ Host : (IFIA) International Federation of Inventors’ Associations
Established in 1968, IFIA is a non-profit international organization headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland with the aim of raising the status of inventors and disseminating the culture of Invention and Innovation.
■ Organizer : KIPA (Korea Invention Promotion Association)
The Korea Invention Promotion Association (KIPA), a special corporation established under the provision of the Invention Promotion Act. It is the only organization in Korea that has promoted invention activity since 1973.